About The Role
CardUP is currently looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our Communications team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, software products, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate would have experience with social media, video, imagery, strategy, data analytics, and marketing campaigns. Furthermore, exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a natural born communicator with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
This role will be remote, preferably within the vicinity of CardUP's North America Headquarters in New York City, until the global health crisis subsides and allows our team to return to our offices.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Create engaging video, copy and photography assets for social media channels
• Design social assets using photoshop (design work is heavy)
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with the brand to stay updated on new products and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Work with our in-house creative teams to create engaging video, copy and photography assets
• 3-4 years of experience in social media management or in advertising and or public relations agencies
• Proven work experience as a community manager
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
• Ability to perform heavy design work
• Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
• Excellent verbal communication and written skills
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Ability to write social captions across all current social media platforms
• Experience with software product marketing
We create software experiences so charities can focus more on their work and less on generating sustainable income they need to survive. We aspire to empower non-profits who serve to enhance the lives of their beneficiaries to focus on their imperative work to advance justice, opportunity, and social welfare.
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.